Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Pfizer HIV whistleblower debates with colleagues . . .

Here, on CafePharma:

"Actually I went to Rost he was the only person not afraid to post my messages and my complaints. I tried going to Pfizer, hired a lawyer, and called the OIG. I finally decided I wanted to do the right thing and going Rost was my best option for getting out the truth. He does have a bias against Pfizer but I asked him and he agreed once he knew the story and saw the evidence. He was willing to do what everyone else was not. I am on my way out as it is just a matter of time before they put it all together. I know many will blame me for doing this just remember I didn't initiate the wrong I witnessed it and tried to tell Pfizer. Once I told them they iced me out and have made my life pretty stressful. I am looking at it now and thinking its kind of comical in wierd way. I just wanted to do my job and be treated fairly and trust me if you ever complain that will not happen. I hope your listening MR Holden you told me no one would leak, no one would retaliate if I came forward and told HR the truth. I trusted these people now they won't even talk to me. Thats it in a nutshell I appologize if anyone gets hurt by this but I didn't do anything wrong I only reported it."

No comments: