Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Uninvited People

It is always great to have a party. The problem is, very often you get uninvited people coming by, and they can cause a lot of ruckus.

I notice that the fact that I have a big global blog party, has created quite a bit of interest among people I don't really want to have.

So, Pfizer lawyers, Pfizer PR people, Pfizer management, you are not invited. Stop coming here; we don't want you.

I hope I made that clear. Of course, the downside with a blog party, is that you can't really stop people.

The good part is that no one except me and PharmaGossip know what will happen. You've got that right. PharmaGossip knows. And he hasn't leaked anything. He even helped me with some ideas.

And his wife bought new shoes using the blog party as an excuse.

I hope my wife doesn't do that.

Anyway, this is a long way of saying I have a lot to do to prepare for the party on Sunday at 11 AM EST. And if you don't find enough to read here during this week, go over to PharmaGossip.

The guy running that blog is a genius.

8 comments:

Kansas said...

I'm sure Shooter will make an excellent bouncer, Doc!

And I never thought about new shoes...hmmmm...no excuse is too small for new shoes!

Peter Rost said...

Moogirl, you can have any shoes you want. You deserve them. Tomorrow your picure goes up as one of the official attendees. And Shooter WILL have a heat attack, I mean heart attack.

Kansas said...

Oh you just make me blush!

shooter said...

My GranPop (the Kossack side) was a sniper during the "Big One." He aerated a few Nazi skulls during his watch. He popped a vodka, popped a brain, laughed like Hell....
Nicholas Alexander Kandaurova's grandson will be happy to greet Dr. Peter Rost's Pfizer guests, with a Stolly.....and a laugh.
Enjoy yourself, Doc. All is well.

And you, my sweet Moo, covering your back is my pleasure. So maybe when the place is rockin, and you've had a few nips of some Shooter Potato Volga nectar, we can slip away and I'll show you I can cover your front pretty good too.

Kansas said...

Ok both of you stopit! This is more blushing than one Moo can take!

I have the feeling we're all gonna need bail money by the time this is over...

Kansas said...

And besides, while you're covering my front, who's going to be keeping all the suits out? We must have our priorities, musn't we?

shooter said...

Take a nice nap, Moo. Everything will be fine. Didn't your Momma tell you hysteria is bad for the skin? Makes it all Crinkly and creviced....yuck. I'll talk slower, I promise. And if we need bail money, I've got a pretty high limit on my Discover Card. Relax, pretty Moo, we're just playin.

Kansas said...

My momma DID tell me hysteria was bad for the skin, but she was screaming at the time so I didn't take her seriously.

If I were any more relaxed I'd have to remove my head from the keyboard...