Sunday, September 10, 2006

ENTER THE BLOG PARTY!

IT IS SO GREAT TO HAVE YOU HERE FOR THE WORLD'S FIRST GLOBAL BLOG PARTY!





In this house, there are many "rooms," each post below is a new room. If you want to dance and chat, go to the PARTY room, you will find a cool video of the party in my house.



If you like mystery, go to the MAGIC room. And if you like music . . . well you go to one of the three MUSIC rooms . . . and if you want to know what Big Pharma is up to you carefully enter Pharma's CONFERENCE room.



You probably wonder what we are celebrating. That is simple. Some time ago you voted what I should do to support myself. Here is the result. Winner was the suggestion for me to "write a book about what really happened inside Pfizer."


SO HERE IT IS:

THE WHISTLEBLOWER - Confessions of a Healthcare Hitman

To learn more about this book simply go to THE WHISTLEBLOWER room, below.

But before you enter the house, I'd love if you signed my guest book.

After all, it is more fun if we all know who is here.

And yeah, I know it is hard to get you to do this, but just this time, sign in.


Unfortunately, you can vote only once every day, and I know many of you are entering together, so then only one person can register . . .


Who are you?
Man
Woman
Age -19
Age 20-29
Age 30-39
Age 40-49
Age 50-59
Age 60-69
Age 70-79
Not human
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guest 1: Is that guy really asking Dr. Rost about his personal finances?

Guest 2: Yeah! Can you believe it? At a party in front of his guests!

Guest 1: Let's go get another drink!

Kansas said...

He'll have a lampshade on his head before the night is over...

Erik said...

- Grabs another drink and toasts to the troll -

Peter Rost said...

Oh, oh . . . only second time I had to use delete button on the comment section.

Anyone may disagree with me, as always, but this is the wrong day for ad hominem attacks and the wrong place to spread false information.

I someone is getting nervous about the content of the book . . .

Anonymous said...

Who was the troll?

Peter Rost said...

No idea. He appears to have been drunk, so he had to leave.

Unfortunately, that will necessitate a short time delay before comments are posted

Anonymous said...

will pfizer lay off more of the sales force

Anonymous said...

I hope you send some autographed copies to your Pfizer friends in NYC. We can store them with Hanks book.

Kansas said...

It kills me that "not human" actually got two votes on the poll. I wasn't even aware trolls could vote.