Thursday, August 31, 2006

Peter Rost E-mail

I know a few people out there are trying to reach me, and just to make things easy, here's my e-mail address: rostpeter(insert @)hotmail.com. I guess Google will eventually find that.

Perhaps I should add Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail Peter Rost e-mail a few times and the search engines will do the rest.

SO, if you have a tip (such as the reader who posted on Cafe Pharma about the Pfizer jets), please let me know!

5 comments:

Kansas said...

Just Googled "Peter Rost email" and the first thing to pop up was a post from HuffPo. Go figure. It took 5 pages for your blog to show up.

Stupid Google...

Peter Rost said...

I know, I noted same thing. That's why I did this, and people have complained. Not everyone looks in my links . . . anyway, if you do Peter Rost blog this one comes up right away.

Major_Grooves said...

You need to get other bloggers to link to this post using the key words Peter Rost email, as I have just done. Then Google will eventually pick this post as the first result for a search for "peter rost email"

HTH

Peter Rost said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Peter R.(not Rost) asks: R U answering your e-mail?