Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Covington going Super Gabonkas

OK, no one still knows what that word means, so hey, I should be safe.

But fact is that my two most recent posts made the Covington lawyers buzz around this humble blog like fleas around a piece of rotten meat.

Perhaps that wasn't a good analogy, but this is a very basic blog.

Let me just remind the people from Covington that your brethren over at Epstein Becker and Green claim that you are NOT monitoring me. SO if you keep coming here, you make them look, well, how should I put this? Stupid? Or like they're lying? I don't know . . . what do you call lawyers who can't tell the truth? Great lawyers, perhaps?

Or. Maybe, are you by any chance masochists, coming here over and over?

Nahh. I don't think there's something wrong with you guys. You are simply MONITORING ME. And don't you deny it in Court!

So, while the Covington lawyers are in the spirit of reading this blog, let me also remind them there is still time to buy "The Whistleblower." You have visited the book web site far too rarely!

Also, don't forget to read my superb legal disclaimer. Perhaps then you'll understand why we all have so much fun when you come by!

And so the MONITORING OF PETER ROST BY PFIZER LAWYERS GOES on.

Did I make my point? Good. I'm sure we'll all use this in Court at a later time.

1 comment:

Benedict 16th said...

Dr Rost,
I think you need this quote:
Cheers & keep stirring
- Benedict

"if you are trying to defend the indefensible, the first thing you do is hire a good lawyer" - Lord May UK Chief Scientist 1995-2005 about the Bush Jnr. Government's appointment of a lawyer as the US Senior Enviromental Spokesman