Saturday, October 28, 2006

A cold and rainy weekend.

Anyone who has followed this blog knows that I get stuck on themes.

So, don't worry. I promise this site is not going to degenerate into cute dogs and cats, but since I had to use the image of an "adorable" dog to illustrate my last post, I guess I also have to take care of the cat lovers. You know me, I'm working hard to give everyone coming here what they are looking for.

And, this weekend, for people on the East Coast, it is a dark, rainy and cold day.

In fact, it is the perfect day to do this, the entire weekend. Stay warm!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNEW that cat was napping! ;)

Peter Rost said...

Maaaaan, I seem to have a reputation for understated messages.

Of course the cat is napping!

Or, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

HE is. ;)