Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Lawyer's World Cup

I just received this picture from the Lawyer's World Cup. I'm told it depicts the playoff between Epstein, Becker & Green and Covington & Burling, but I'm not sure which team is in the picture.

(Those are the two law firms defending Pfizer against my lawsuits.)

But I think it may be Ron Green in the middle, playing defense. After all, I have already proven that he does a lot of huffing and puffing in a prior blog and runs whining to the referee when he's unhappy.

But I can't be sure.

So I figured I'd ask all you lawyers who are reading my blog, who you think is in the picture. In fact, there are more law firms reading this blog than any other professional category of people. I'm not sure why, but I'm honored. Below the quesionaire is the list of law firms coming here, and that list has literally balooned over the last few days.

GIVE YOUR INPUT, YOU CAN CHECK SEVERAL OPTIONS!
Dude, you're crazy messing with lawyers.
Dude, this is funnier than any legal blog I've read.
Dude, keep on messing, nothing left to lose, right?
Dude, that's the Covington lawyers in pic seeing your blog.
Dude, with so much whining it has to be EBG lawyers in pic.
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Here's most recent sample of law firms reading blog:

FOLEY HOAG & ELIOT
JACKSON & WALLACE
SPERLING & SLATER
FORD AND HARRISON
ARENT FOX KINTER PLOTKIN & KAHN
PADILLA SPEER BEARDSLEY
FOLEY & LARDNER
DORSEY & WHITNEY
MARKOWITZ HERBOLD GLADE & MEHLHAF
PERKINS SMITH COHEN
DEWEY BALLANTINE
O'MELVENY & MYERS
SOLOMON FRIEDMAN
SOCHA PERCZAK SETTER & ANDERSON
PAUL WEISS RIFKIND WHARTON & GARRISON
KAYE SCHOLER FIERMAN HAYES AND HUDLER
MORRISON & FOERSTER
BRADFORD & BARTHEL
SCHWEGMAN LUNDBERG WOESSNER
FAEGRE & BENSON
JONES DAY REAVIS & POGUE
DAVIS POLK & WARDWELL
WOLF HALDENSTEIN
CHADBOURNE & PARKE
KRAMER LEVIN NAFTALIS NESSEN KAMIN & FRANKEL
MULDOON MURPHY & FAUCETTE
CARTER DELUCA FARELL & SCHMIDT
STERNE KESSLER GOLDSTEIN & FOX
GOLIN HARRIS
COZEN & O'CONNOR
GREENBAUM ROWE SMITH RAVIN DAVIS & HIMMEL
NEW YORK LAWYERS FOR PUBLIC INTEREST
MOORE & VAN ALLEN
ROBINSON & LAWING
O'MELVENY & MYERS
JENKENS & GILCHRIST
HAHN WALZ AND KNEPP
PERKINS SMITH COHEN
DORSEY & WHITNEY
GRAVES DOUGHERTY HEARON & MOODY
STRASBURGER & PRICE
GRAHAM & JAMES RIDDELL WILLIAMS
SHEARMAN & STERLING
COOLEY MANION & JONES

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI, doc:
The team in the picture is the Argentine National team. I believe the picture was taken during the last World Cup(Korea/Japan, 2002). Argentina lost 1 to 0 to England, in the second round, in case you are interested.