Friday, June 09, 2006

Hope You Have a Terrific Lawyer . . .

A just received an e-mail from a reader which I want to share:

I came across your blog on Huffingtonpost.com today.

Thanks for fighting the good fight for the American people, exposing the truth.

I saw your article about all the law firms reading your blog. As a court employee, I recognize many of the names of major law firms. I am guessing these are not the lawyers that the Bush administration would love to put out of business.

Whistle blowers and truth disseminators are patriots, and you have my admiration and respect.

Best of luck with your lawsuit. Hope you have a terrific lawyer.


Dear writer: Thank you for your kind words. And yes, I do have a terrific lawyer. And I do find it amazing with all those law firms reading my blog. Actually, the number of law firms coming here have exploded. I should do a new blog about that.

No comments: