Monday, July 17, 2006

PhRMA Intern vs. BOTOX!

Read all about it over at PharmaMarketing. It's an ongoing story with many posts!

John Mack who writes PharmaMarketing is on a roll.

He's really a guy who likes the drug industry. He just wants them to be straight and honest.

Yeah, I guess that means he has to tell it like it is. Now he's taking on the PharmaIntern, "Emily Jameson."

Last week he challenged PhRMAs own Emily Johnson.

And now Emily Johnson has been reborn on PharmaMarketing as Emily Jameson.

Any likeness is surely a coincidence. This whole thing is so funny, you really do yourself a disservice if you don't take a look!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see where you get your "tongue in cheek" sense of humor. :-)

Anonymous said...

My name is Diana Lee and i would like to show you my personal experience with Botox.

I have suffered with migraines and neck pain for many years. Botox has given me my life back. I have arthritis in my neck and Botox is the ONLY thing that has given me relief.

Side Effects-
None…miracle drug

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Diana Lee