Monday, June 04, 2007

Question Authority's Disco Hit: Harvey, the Moaning Sales Rep.

This is for those of you who have already enjoyed AstraZeneca's Arimidex sales training featuring "Harvey the sales rep," in my prior post, AztraZenca rep: "I'm not pouting."

I now have a SPECIAL TREAT from the AstraZeneca "Fab 7":

The "Here's Harvey" Disco Hit!

THIS IS A REMIX of the sigh that Harvey gives before his first question and his memorable comment "I'm not pouting,"

There are instant classics, such as, "I don't think you answered his question," "Uhhh," "Or whatever," "Blow it off," "Yes or no," "I'm not pouting," "I'm back," "Yadiyada," "Or whatever."

Enjoy the Harvey Remix disco hit here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prices increase because the cost of doing business has increased. For instance, at AZ it cost $56,000 to get a recommendation to a university Pharmacy and Therapeutics at a major teaching institution to add a newly released drug to its list. Of note is that the university is a disproportionate share hospital(high number or medicaid patients) so that the drug is purchased at a discount price.