Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Which blog has most sex appeal?

Well, PharmaManufacturing claims it is the one you are reading right now.

And considering that the PharmaManufacturing blog is written by a very smart and professional female editor, I take it as a compliment.

Go there if you care about insightful comments about the drug industry. And thank you PharmaManufacturing!

As if that wasn't enough, today Joan Russo, Ph.D. left a comment on my post "Find out who you really are . . .":

"Thank you W for making my day.. I can really relax now.. I heard the music that moves my soul.. u are 2 cool. Your blog is the most intelligent thing I have ever seen on the web... bravo..."

Joan is an Associate Professor at the University of Washington Medical School in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, so she should know what she is talking about! She writes Joan Russo's Health Care Related Blog.

And outside New York it is about 85 degrees. It is a pretty good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my blog has the most sex appeal. I come to this conclusion because I have you on it! Love your blog, and I am glad you decided to stick around.

Here's a little props in a totally plutonic sort of way.
Peter Rost Male Model

Unknown said...

What is with you and Pharma? And as for sex appeal... Umm *No comment*

OK. You have some cute pictures, but I have a lot more!! (At least on the blog that you know about!)