Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Devil is reading my blog

And no need for the law firm of Dewey, Cheatem & Howe or anyone else to get upset.

I really mean the devil is reading my blog.

That's what she calls herself.

And she's writing about her experience . . . my modesty prohibits me from linking to any other of her posts than the one she writes about me.

Should I feel bad about her coming here? I don't think so.

This blog is open to everyone, no matter what they do in their spare time.

After all, preaching only to the converted doesn't do much good.

So be it the devil, the law firm of Dewey, Cheatem & Howe, or repentant pharma employees; everyone is welcome.

And by the way, I think the real Devil is reading my blog too . . . and I don't think he likes what he's seeing. After all, exposing the truth was never a very devilish thing to do.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You just made my Day! This made me laugh! Devilish on one side, but I have many, many sides... Are you going to blog the whistle on me? I love what I read here... Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Can you give me some insight into why a pharmaceutical company would fund a study (by a University CME department) of cases where hospitals have successfully implemented antimicrobial resistance prevention initiatives – some of which may include reducing antibiotic usage? I can’t figure out how this study is tied to their marketing goals… Thanks in advance – and congrats on the film! I thoroughly appreciated the book…

Unknown said...

Evening Doc! Made some minor changes that you might want to peruse...

I know where you found the picture. Bella *blinked*... LOL

Peter Rost said...

Well I figured, the devil may not look the way we think . . . so the image was very good.

:)

bella said...

Love the image!

bella