PETER ROST: PHARMA MARKETING EXPERT WITNESS. AWP, MEDICAL DEVICE EXPERT.: Am I really an enemy of the drug industry?
screen2largeMM

Dr. Rost provides services as a pharmaceutical marketing expert witness. For more info see: Drug Expert Witness. Dr. Peter Rost email. Copyright © 2006-2013 InSync Communication. All rights reserved. Terms of use agreement, privacy policy and the computer fraud and abuse act.
.

PETER ROST: PHARMA MARKETING EXPERT WITNESS. AWP, MEDICAL DEVICE EXPERT.

Peter Rost, M.D., is a former Pfizer Marketing Vice President providing services as a medical device and drug expert witness and pharmaceutical marketing expert. Judge Sanders: "The court agrees with defendants' view that Dr. Rost is a very adept and seasoned expert witness." He is also the author of Emergency Surgery, The Whistleblower and Killer Drug. You can reach him on rostpeter (insert symbol) hotmail.com. Please read the terms of use agreement and privacy policy for this blog carefully.

Am I really an enemy of the drug industry?

Of course, that is how many big pharma PR departments have tried to portay me.

Truth is, I'm not. After all, I spent almost twenty years working for the drug industry.

I simply pointed out how the short-sighted and greedy actions by the drug industry will end up hurting them over the years to come.

So it was with a certain joy I read the front cover of the Wall Street Journal yesterday.

There was an article about another MD, working for Wall Street, who said exactly what I've been saying . . .

From Wall Street, a Warning About Cancer-Drug Prices.

I guess the ball is finally rolling.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joan Russo, Ph.D. said...

Dear Peter,

Your posts were extremely moving and accurate in my perception. I wanted to let you know, the letter to Jeff shows up twice on the blog... technogods wanted the message reinforced i guess :)

The salaries, the free lunches, free stuff, free dinners, and of course the candy and hams... All this in the name of what??? R&D?

I hope there is an happy ending to your movie. I wanted to do a shout out to your and your work on my blog, including my opinions and your videos.. papers.. etc.

If this is acceptable to you, then please let me know. I don't really shout out without your permission.

I also need to know if digging your blog.. helps or hurts.

Sorry to comment for so long, but I could not find an email address for you.

Please, don't lose heart, I respect SO greatly the principles for which you are fighting. Let me know what I can ever do to help .

Thanks so much for EVERYTHING and for having the guts to speak up, and be a role model for the rest of us... stick to your principles.

Joan

PS. we all read your blog now :)

3/16/2007  
Blogger Peter Rost said...

Wow. Thanks!

Yes, diggin helps. If others agree, the message spreads rapidly!

And feel free to shout!

3/16/2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home