Monday, March 19, 2007

Amazing . . .

I had over 50,000 visitors this weekend. I guess there is only one word for this:

Thank you!

During the past week, "Question Authority" passed super-blogs such as Dilbert and Dooce.

See Alexa traffic rankings below.

traffic7d

traffic7e

Wow.

I guess, it is good to stop blogging for a week and then come back . . .

What is even more amazing is that none of this traffic related to revealing videos or other cheap thrills. Nope. People came here to read my open letter to Pfizer's CEO, which has received over 4,000 "Diggs."

Pfizer PR firm Robinson, Lerer, Montgomery has been monitoring me and my blog every day for the last few years; are you listening?

If I were you I'd go into crisis mode and start giving Pfizer management some better advice. Then again, maybe Jeff doesn't want to give back his 36% raise . . .

I know, I know, I used to be on the agency side, just like you, once upon a time.

It really sucks when the client doesn't take your advice, especially on avoiding whopping pay raises for the CEO at the same time a lot of people are getting the axe.

Unless, perhaps, you mean they didn't ask you for your advice?

Well, then surely they can't blame you and no one is going to dare to point out to Jeff how bad this looks, except for me. You are safe.

Unless you happen to send a clipping of my blog to Jeff . . .

2 comments:

insider said...

Thank you is 2 words!

Yours jealously......

Anonymous said...

..now stop looking at the numbers Doc, and write about Pharma. Now maybe you'll believe it's what most of your punters want...