Friday, March 23, 2007

"SWINDLER-GIVE OUR MONEY BACK"

Latest update on what Pfizer employees are writing on CafePharma:


03-16-2007, 02:05 AM
Anonymous Posts: n/a

SWINDLER-GIVE OUR MONEY BACK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MR SWINDLER,

YOU TAKING (AND DO MEAN TAKING) MORE MONEY SETS THE TONE FOR THE WHOLE COMPANY. YOU CAN NOW EXPECT EVERYONE ELSE TO GET 36% RAISE SINCE YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THE EXAMPLE. YOU REALLY MADE A SACRIFICE AT 36% WHILE EACH OF US AVERAGE COST OF LIVING. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY AMERICA IS FED UP WITH PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES? DAH!!!! GIVE OUR MONEY BACK, WE EARNED IT

PFIZER SALES REPS


Anonymous

#2 03-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Anonymous Posts: n/a

Re: SWINDLER-GIVE OUR MONEY BACK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO PFIZER REPS,

Thank you for your concern. Don't worry everything is in good hands with my rich buddy circle, I mean board of directors. They take of me and I take care of you as I always have. Remember 23.9. You are the best and the smartest field force in the world

I LOVE YOU GUYS
JEFF


Anonymous

#3 Today, 04:35 PM
Anonymous Posts: n/a

Re: SWINDLER-GIVE OUR MONEY BACK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have faith in me and the board. We are making some great strides and look to report some good news at POA. You will get to see a video presentation of me recieving my 36% raise which is the first good news I have to report since I have been here. Keep selling hard. We need to make the numbers for you. Dont worry our management team is already taken care of regardless. I love this free enterprise system. It works great

BS

And here are some additional headlines today from Pfizer's message board on Cafe Pharma:

Mr Swindler-I got 36% raise too
SAY NO TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mc Kinnel Interview: No Comment on Current Pfizer/I Want A Role Where I Can Add Value
my retirement journal from hank
Kindler's gets a 36% base-pay raise and more-is this fair?
Name me one leader in senior management

No comments: