Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Schering-Plough Doesn't Want Me.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Winton, Jeff"
To: "Peter Rost"
Subject: RE: CV attached
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 11:25:41 -0400

Dear Peter:

Thanks for your note. Due to our recently announced acquisition of
Organon Biosciences, we are not adding any communications professionals
to our team at this point in time. There are many competent
communications professionals within the Organon and Intervet
organizations and our goal is to eventually fill any openings that we
may have with these professionals.

Best wishes,

Jeff Winton

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Rost [mailto:rostpeter@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 11:21 AM
To: Winton, Jeff
Subject: CV attached

Dear Jeffrey,

Since you work in the communications and media area, I figured
you might have heard about me, and could assist forwarding my CV to your
CEO with your recommendation to interview me for a leadership position
in your organization.

The fact that I have been vindicated and proven right about what
I did at Pfizer (see below), should make me a very attractive employee
for anyone in the drug industry.

Let's be straight here: I've clearly been blacklisted for more
than a year after Pfizer fired me for blowing the whistle on illegal
marketing, without a single job interview, in spite of the best
performance within all of Pfizer. (See attached CV.) But now things are
different. It turns out that I was right and Pharmacia was wrong. After
all, otherwise Pfizer wouldn't have paid a $35 million fine.

For my full letter to Schering-Plough and one-hundred other PR-professionals and CEO's in the drug industry, go here.

No comments: