Friday, April 27, 2007

An e-mail . . . and a phone call from the U.S. Senate

I just got a phone call from a Senate Investigator, working for the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations for Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Earlier this week they sent the e-mail below. They want to talk . . .

----Original Message Follows----
From: "REDACTED (HSGAC)"
To: <rostpeter@hotmail.com>
Subject: US Senate
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:50:38 -0400

Mr. Rost-

My name is REDACTED and I am a Senate Investigator, working for the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations for Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, REDACTED.

I have recently come across your book and your blog and would be interested in talking to you about your experiences in the pharmaceutical industry, specifically about how REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTEDREDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED.

If you are interested in talking to me, please either send me an email or give me a call at REDACTED.

Thanks in advance for your help.

REDACTED

Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs

Phone: REDACTED
Fax: REDACTED

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess it is too early to either give you KUDOs or PITY.