Friday, July 21, 2006

Who Are You?

I'm curious about who likes to read this blog. But I'm not going to ask any very intrusive questions, just your gender and age.

I think it would be fun for everyone to see who likes to come here.

I know most of you don't like to fill in anything.

But just this once, please vote!

It makes it more interesting for everyone!


Who likes to read this blog? Just fill in age and gender!
Woman
Man
Age 10-19
Age 20-29
Age 30-39
Age 40-49
Age 50-59
Age 60-69
Age 70-79
Age 80-99
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com


And as a thank you, here comes a suitable tune, courtesy of one reader . . .
:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCUr-mILbIw&search=who%20are%20you

Anonymous said...

Invoking my fifth amendment right.

-Gotta Wear Shades

Anonymous said...

I am between 72 and 79, AND female!! I saw that Hufpo now also features the youTube, hoever, it does NOT work on their website. At least, I get nothing but hiccups. Waytogo Peter.

Just because I am so old, so very, very old, do not change a thing on this website. I like 40-somethings. Shhht, it is a secret. Have to keep up decorum!!!

Anonymous said...

I know you have moved onto more productive interests, but I thought that you might enjoy this latest bit of huffpo Tom Foolery

Is astrology part of James Drobney's area of expertise????

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure but have the numbers DROPPED in the last few hours?

I could have sworn the numbers were higher earlier today?

Must be the heat of something.

Peter Rost said...

Nope rosethejet. Numbers have not dropped, they've increased a bit. And no one can delete numbers, not even I . . . as far as I know.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised the... erm... age group of your readership...

I always thought you'd have somewhat a younger group, as most here seemed extremly energetic relative to those I've seen around me... but how wrong was I!!

-Reaniel