Friday, July 07, 2006

A Man Living Dangerously.

Someone needs to warn Paul Krassner, writing Fake News for Huffington Post on "Eat the Press" today.

You see, he simply uses his entire space to quote one of my blog postings, and since my postings were so boring (according to Arianna in NY Times), that I had to be fired, by definition Krassner may be fired too.

Paul Krassner. A man living dangerously.

Read his copy of my post here. And don't miss my original post, Don't Trust Your Television News.

And while you're at it, warn this innocent man of the mortal danger he's in, with his blogging priviliges soon to be shattered in a pool of ink, broken promises and torn up paper.

UPDATE. THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY. AFTER I WROTE ABOUT THIS THE HUFFPUFF REMOVED PAUL'S POST FROM "EAT THE PRESS" NOW IT IS JUST A REGULAR BLOG. LOL.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is off topic, but kinda fun-

While over there at Huff-n-stuff reading Krassner's quote filled posting, check out HuffPo's People Ranker (lefthand side of the screen). See that little bar graph. Now enter the following names seperated by commas: Rost, Huffington, Yako-Mink, Peretti. Now click submit.

Anonymous said...

Apparently your blogs are informative, as long as somebody else writes them.

Have you considered a pen name?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I read the comments a while ago at the link and did notice the good posts. Then I decided to go back to them, maybe try to write one myself. Now all the comments are deleted. I also don't see this link highlighted on the HuffPo front page. That place is out of control, and to me, it is a useless gatekeeper devoted to "limited hangouts" and making masses of people feel powerless to unite, in pursuit of advertising revenue.

If one adds in all the other different groups generating fake postings, one sees that a dark, internet cloud is keeping the masses confused and away from demanding that the constitution be respected.

Anonymous said...

Ok, the comments are back, but when I was there a bit ago, they were gone. Strange. I'm gonna try to post there.

Anonymous said...

"Through Dr. Rost, I have learned about something called astroturfing, where fake postings are used to promote a fake acknowledgement of a fake grassroots movement or swell in public opinion. There is a word for all such fakery. It is called propaganda. Too bad this post will probably be censored, unless of course it is decided that it will boost the site's attendence and boost those HuffPo revenue earnings. Rendon, Netvocates, HuffPo............

http://www.rostpost.blogspot.com"

I just posted this, but I doubt it will make it through the censors. Check out Krassner's biography. He seems to be a great dude, even given a plug by George Carlin.

His blogpost isn't on the front page, but there are a bunch from posts written well before himself.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes this is just too entertaining. Tweaking the nose of the power elite.

Anonymous said...

There are no new comments there since noon. Here is yet another cover up from Yakoturd and the HuffPo fakes. I hope you keep going after them Doctor Rost. There's nothing worse than propaganda and "limited hangouts".