Sunday, July 23, 2006

About Men.

Men, in general, are but great children.
-Napoleon

Being a woman is a terrible difficult task since it consists princiapally in dealing with men.
-Joseph Conrad

No man ever told a woman she talked too much when she was telling him how wonderful he is.
-Earl Wilson

Talk to a man about himself and he will listen for hours.
-Benjamin Disraeli

There are three things most men love but never understand; females, girls, and women.
-Anonymous

What is the thinnest book in the world? What Men Know About Women.
-Anonymous

3 comments:

Kansas said...

Yer killin' me Doc! Especially the quote "Talk to a man about himself and he will listen for hours."

Cracked me up!

I don't remember who, but someone once said;

"Men may be the rulers, but women have all the power."

So true.

Whoever said God doesn't have a sense of humor?

Kansas said...

Yer killin' me Doc!

Especially the quote "Talk to a man about himself and he will listen for hours."

Hysterical!

I don't remember who, but someone said;

"Men may be the rulers, but it's women who hold all the power".

And the war of the sexes continues...

Who said God doesn't have a sense of humor???

Kansas said...

Sorry 'bout the double posting, it gave me an error msg the first time so I didn't think it went through.