Wednesday, January 17, 2007

More from Pfizer's message board: Whoa!

Read the whole thing here. I just discovered this. Quite interesting.

01-15-2007, 01:03 AM
Anonymous

Re: "THE WHISTLEBLOWER"-Conefessions of a healthcare hitman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had no idea who he was until one day my Boss brought his name up at a meeting and called him a traitor for speaking out on importation.

Then he talked about how Pfizer had shut him down by giving him no job responsibilities. He said Pfizer had physically and professionally "isolated " him.

He thought that it was very funny. He said everyone was angry and having a good laugh over Peters phantom position.

I realized what a sick company I was working for and wondered why Pfizer would think anyone in this company would ever go to corporate compliance after witnessing this. Pfizer sent a message to everyone about speaking up in this company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why Dr. Rost, you read my mind!. You too have been surfing the cesspit that is Cafe Pharma. Of course, you won't be believing anything you read there unless you wrote it yourself. It is a ghastly place, posted to only by the disaffected and the pharma HR and legal corps who monitor them.

And occasional troublemakers like you amd me...

I've just been blogging about it myself, and wondering why the Pfizer board generates so much more traffic than all the others.

It certainly isn't the intellectual depth of the exchanges that attracts its punters...