Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Back in the U.S.A!

I’m back in the USA.

The trip to Sweden to launch the first foreign edition of "The Whistleblower" was a bit more intense than I expected. Which is, of course, a good thing.

If you want to watch all the interviews, in pure Swedish, go here:

http://sjukapengar.blogspot.com/

In fact, it was so intense that I’ve been asked to come back in a month and do more interviews. The book started out at the #3 spot on bestseller lists and is still in the top 10. Can’t complain about that.

I even had an interview with an international recruiting firm in Stockholm, with someone who specializes in getting board members for various Swedish companies. That would certainly be interesting.

But if the business world doesn’t welcome me back, I guess I’ll just have to continue to write. Question is if I should focus more time on the blog or on my next book.

All those tough decisions to make . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, now for a little light off-the-topic humor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO8TATfIEh0