PETER ROST: PHARMA MARKETING EXPERT WITNESS. AWP, MEDICAL DEVICE EXPERT.: Pfizer HIV whistleblower debates with colleagues . . .

Dr. Rost provides services as a pharmaceutical marketing expert witness. For more info see: Drug Expert Witness. Dr. Peter Rost email. Copyright © 2006-2013 InSync Communication. All rights reserved. Terms of use agreement, privacy policy and the computer fraud and abuse act.


Peter Rost, M.D., is a former Pfizer Marketing Vice President providing services as a medical device and drug expert witness and pharmaceutical marketing expert. Judge Sanders: "The court agrees with defendants' view that Dr. Rost is a very adept and seasoned expert witness." He is also the author of Emergency Surgery, The Whistleblower and Killer Drug. You can reach him on rostpeter (insert symbol) Please read the terms of use agreement and privacy policy for this blog carefully.

Pfizer HIV whistleblower debates with colleagues . . .

Here, on CafePharma:

"Actually I went to Rost he was the only person not afraid to post my messages and my complaints. I tried going to Pfizer, hired a lawyer, and called the OIG. I finally decided I wanted to do the right thing and going Rost was my best option for getting out the truth. He does have a bias against Pfizer but I asked him and he agreed once he knew the story and saw the evidence. He was willing to do what everyone else was not. I am on my way out as it is just a matter of time before they put it all together. I know many will blame me for doing this just remember I didn't initiate the wrong I witnessed it and tried to tell Pfizer. Once I told them they iced me out and have made my life pretty stressful. I am looking at it now and thinking its kind of comical in wierd way. I just wanted to do my job and be treated fairly and trust me if you ever complain that will not happen. I hope your listening MR Holden you told me no one would leak, no one would retaliate if I came forward and told HR the truth. I trusted these people now they won't even talk to me. Thats it in a nutshell I appologize if anyone gets hurt by this but I didn't do anything wrong I only reported it."

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home