Pfizer's public accounting firm - KPMG - reviews Pfizer India finance scandal
Pfizer's Board of Directors, upon the recommendation of its Audit Committee, ratified the selection of KPMG LLP as Pfizer's independent registered public accounting firm for 2007.
Why should this interest you?
Because no firm, except Pfizer, has been more interested in the following stories than KPMG:
1. Pfizer Finance Executive Blows the Whistle - Part One
2. Pfizer Finance Executive Blows the Whistle – Part Two
3. Pfizer Finance Executive Blows the Whistle – Part Three
4. PFIZER CFO RESIGNS after PFE finance executive blows the whistle
5. Will Pfizer CEO Mr. Kindler also resign?
Based on KPMG's intense research of these stories, it appears likely that Pfizer will get some serious questions by its auditors.
After all, KPMG doesn't want to get caught missing a very public meltdown:
(Click on images to enlarge)