Monday, August 27, 2007

From 30 to 166 in a few hours.

Pharma Giles made his debut on #30 of the Healthcare 100 last week. That was great news, and I kind of hoped my own ranking would jump higher than #36, when I compared our Technorati rankings and found some funny numbers.

That didn't happen.

Instead whatever bug existed appears to have been corrected and Giles today landed on #166.

Be that as it may, Pharma Giles is still the funniest pharma blog out there. Don't miss it.

As for that other blog I'm writing, here's what is going on with that one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well, famous for fifteen minutes. I think it's all rather fun and I will write some "fluff" on Fluff Friday about it.

Thanks for the compliment anyway...

Anonymous said...

Yea, sometimes when we ping Technorati we can receive incorrect blog data and our results appear to be incorrect...which is not the case.

However, we will now start pinging twice a week to help reduce this problem.

Thanks for everyone’s feedback ;)