Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Today was a pretty good day.

Riksdagshuset My speech in Swedish Parliament worked out well - check.

The Swedish translation of my book Killer Drug, called Wolfpack or Vargflocken was launched today - check.

Full page interview and review of my new book in "Svenska Dagbladet," Sweden's largest conservative newspaper - check.

Svd48448

My op-ed article appeared in "Dagens Industri," the largest business daily in Scandinavia - check.

Radio interview, one hour show - check.

Great review of my new book in the business magazine Affärsvärlden, calling the book a "nail-biting thriller."

Aff899824

Pretty good day, all in all.

Oh yeah, my book is now featured as the top selection on the first page of the largest Swedish Internet book store, next to Harry Potter, and above the book by the former Swedish Prime Minister released yesterday.

Very good day, I'd say.

Ad2498fklkl

Only thing left is to get those hard-headed American journalists to talk about the book. Right, I'll do that in a radio interview in New York on Friday. This might even become a good week.

1 comment:

insider said...

Mazel Tov!