Monday, October 01, 2007

So, what is going on here, at Question Authority?

If you only visit sporadically, you may not know that I started to write for BrandweekNRX two months ago. I am focusing my pharmaceutical, health & science related posts over there. After all, Brandweek is paying me to write about those areas.

So over here at Question Authority, I've been doing posts that deal with questioning authority in general. In fact, several readers have asked me to do more of the "light" and less heavy duty stuff over here.

But of course, if there's a big story I may have cross linked.

I also have the possibility to write for CounterPunch, which I've done frequently on certain occasions, and I have a column over at NJ.com and also sometimes write for OpEdNews. It does become a bit hard, however, to keep up with all those sites, so for now I focus on this blog and Brandweek.

That may change. Additional news outlets have approached me about writing for them, and if there is no conflict and they decided to go ahead, then, I'll let you know . . .

1 comment:

JusticeForAll said...

Dr. Rost, I read your book, The Whistleblower: Confessions of a Healthcare Hitman.

I wish I left a few copies in the bathroom during Pharmaceutical training.

I absolutely loved it.

You totally rock!

I recall a time when I was uninformed about the realities of sales and marketing within the Pharma field.

I was totally clueless. All I knew was that people who secured positions within these Co's were well dressed, articulate, educated, vivacious, and part of the chosen few.

May I contact you by way of email or phone?