Tuesday, March 06, 2007

"Blogs that make me think"

I didn't write that, "Evil KM, the dark side of knowledge management" wrote a post with that headline. And then he listed blogs that made him think, here.

Yours truly made the cut, with a backhanded compliment:

"Peter Rost's Question Authority - Ego the size of a planet, ex-Pharmacia, ex-Pfizer executive whistleblower, with challenging ideas about (my) industry. He just stopped blogging because he want to focus on his movie - about his book - no, latest news, he's on again: claims to be addicted. That's what he says now. Let's see tomorrow."

"Ego the size of a planet;" -I kind of like that. Feels good.

I mean, I could've been a shivering, damp, pice of mold in the corner of a wet basement.

A lot of people would have prefered if I was.

And the fact that I make them unhappy by displaying an ego works well for me. You want to fight people with big egos, you can't be a shivering piece of mold.

That's what I always said.

But if you take yourself too seriously, then it stops being fun. So remember, this blog is for fun.

And for big egos.

1 comment:

christianhauck said...

I could have know that you would find me. No-one mentions Dr. Peter Rost without being caught ;-)
Well - I guess these were my five minutes of fame.
I was of course referring to Marvin (from Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy), but you could also try this http://www.google.com/search?q=%22ego+the+size+of+a+planet&num=150 and find who else beams this image.