Thursday, September 27, 2007

Cops gone wild in Missouri

A young Saint Louis, Missouri motorist faced trouble with local police and caught it all on tape in a September 7 video of an out-of-control officer.

When the young man said he's done nothing wrong, the police officer goes crazy:

"You wanna try me? You wanna try me tonight? You think you have a bad night? I will ruin your fuckin night? You wanna try me? Do you wanna try me young boy? Do you wanna try me tonight young boy? YOU WANNA GO TO JAIL for some fuckin reason I come up with? You wanna see who knows the law better? Me or you? My experience compared to your young ass! Ha!? Ever be smart mouth with a cop again or I'll show you what a cop does. You wanna scare me? Try to talk back. Try to talk back again and I'll say you resisted arrest or something. You wanna come up with something, I'll come up with nine things!



The young man is Brett Darrow, and he says, "I truly thought if I didn't suck up, I would be beaten and maybe killed. The officer's name is Sgt. James Kuehnlein. Please excuse the clicking in the video."

After the video became an Internet sensation, the cop was fired for not having turned on his own video.

But that's not the end of things . . . now the cop's friends in the police force have started stalking the young man's house. Read more here:

http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/19/1988.asp

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad we ogt rid of that phyco Bitch! He need to go. We need to get rid of the rest.

Anonymous said...

What happened to "To Protect and Serve"?

Anonymous said...

Its very rediculous to see such type of things.The cops should do their job correctly.When the cops are strict there will be no law breakers.And if the cops only are the law breakers then the society would be ruined.Hence there should be a strict punishment such that these things would not be repeated.
===================================juliasmith
Missouri Drug Treatment