Sunday, August 19, 2007

To poll or not to poll . . .

Realizations in Biostatistics makes some level headed comments on the First Ever Pharma Blogsphere Survey, and web polls in general.

Read his post Web polls in blog entries - I don't trust them.

Don't miss this one! That goes especially for the angry little blogger who created that poll.

Oh, and gotta love this comment, left on my original post BrandweekNRX blows the whistle on the "Pharma Blogosphere Survey", which got Mack buzzing around the Internet, posting derogatory comments about yours truly:

"John Mack has somehow appointed himself to be Lord of the Pharma Blogs. I often wonder if his arm hurts from patting himself on the back so often.

I must post anonymously because he unleashes his arrogant vitriol against any blogger who:
a) disagrees with him,
b) is more famous than him (That's you, Peter!), or
c) covers any pharma topic that he does not deem worthy. (Just check out Mack's many dismissive comments on his Pharma BlowhardSphereTM site.)

Congrats on Brandweek!

Posted by: Anonymous Blogger August 06, 2007 at 06:05 PM"

3 comments:

PharmaGuy said...

Give it a rest already!

Argon said...

I'm not sure but it's beginning to sound like an epsiode of "The Pharma Life" with Peter and John playing the roles of the secret BFF's that have a public feud for the ratings. But which one is playing the part of Paris and which one is Nicole?

Peter Rost said...

Not fun anymore John?

As I recall you've been yapping ever since I started working for Brandweek what a stupid thing it was for them to hire me, how bad my posts are, how bad my book is, how bad everything is.

So you want to give it a rest, eh?

You sure are sensitive for a guy who spends his days shooting arrows at everyone else!