Friday, December 05, 2008

Here's why hiring another gullible academic as FDA Commish is insanity.

The debate about who should become the next FDA Commissioner continues.

For those who want to know my qualifications may I humbly suggest a review of my CV over at http://drugexpertwitness.com/.

I think my past performance speaks for itself.

It is time to get a business executive who truly understands the drug business, that the FDA is supposed to regulate, to run the FDA.

After all, yet another academic is no match for Big Pharma. If this concept worked, the FDA's reputation wouldn't be in tatters right now and Chairman Stupak wouldn't have written to President-Elect Obama that "The agency has abandoned its core mission of protecting Americans from contaminated food, unsafe drugs, and medical devices."

Insanity: Doing the same thing and expecting different results.

No comments: