Thursday, September 25, 2008

What happened to pharma on the Peter Rost blog?

Yeah, I know, that's what some of you are thinking.

The Peter Rost blog is no longer featured very frequently on blogs that talk about medical blogs.

Quite frankly, after writing and speaking about pharma for the last four years, I've pretty much had it. It's not like anything is changing.

The crooks are going to go on doing what crooks do.

Anyone want me to say something about that, they can hire me as a pharmaceutical marketing expert witness or pharmaceutical speaker.

On this blog I'm writing about what pleases me to write about.

Like Palin, the election, and witchcraft. Never thought we'd have a vice presidential candidate who'd be on video getting blessed from witchcraft. In a 2008 election outside of Africa.

Seriously, those things make pharma news rather bland.

Apparently a few others agree since the number of visitors interested in watching that kind of stuff are a few more than the ones who want to know how Medtronic took docs to prostitutes.

Although that's a pretty good story too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it.

Anonymous said...

good for you. You have my attention.