Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm relaxing.

With the new Scherlings-Plowed blog, I really don't need to write much about Schering or Merck. That blogger is fantastic, so I'm happy to let him do the job. I've even learned who he is, but I can't tell. Don't miss reading every day, he is absolutely terrific today!

And, Pharmalot and PharmaGossip are doing a great job piling on to the heap of people scrutinizing shady drug deals over at those two unhappy organizations, so why exert myself?

Doen't help that the sun is shining, it is HOT outside and . . . hey, a few newspaper are actually PAYING me to write . . . come to think of it, I need to come up with a new story for my overseas column on Monday. Perhaps I should check out Pharmalot or PharmaGossip for ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Peter --

Thank you so much for the kind words, and link(s)!

Don't head off to the beach, just yet, though -- as I rely on your insights, on other companies, mostly, to give me new ideas, for mine, all the time. . . .

And. For certain. Now: "Ickx-naye on the Aim-naye, okay?" Heh!

Cheers!

-- shearlingsplowed