Offensive Christmas Carols List
A booklet containing a list titled 'Christmas Carols for the Mentally Disturbed' named psychiatric conditions and suggests festive songs which would suit the illness.
It was created for users of mental health services and was produced by users of Cromwell House in Cromwell Road, Eccles, which is staffed by Salford council care workers and others employed by the Bolton Salford and Trafford Mental Health NHS Trust.
The publishers have now withdrawn the magazine, Marooned, to remove the offending article.
The list was:
1. Schizophrenia - Do You Hear What I Hear?
2. Multiple Personality Disorder - We Three Kings Disoriented Are.
3. Dementia - I Think I'll be Home For Christmas.
4. Narcissistic - Hark The Herald Angels Sing About Me.
5. Manic - Deck The Halls And Walls And House And Lawn And Stores And Office And Town And Cars And Buses And Trucks And Trees And...
6. Paranoid - Santa Clause Is Coming To Town To Get Me.
7. Borderline Personality Disorder - Thoughts Of Roasting On An Open Fire.
8. Personality Disorder - You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why.
9. Attention Deficit Disorder - Silent Night, Holy Oooh Look At The Froggy, Can I Have A Chocolate, Why Is France So Far Away.
10. Obessive Complusive Disorder - Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,.