Thursday, November 02, 2006

Eisai Pharmaceuticals: "Has anyone here ever heard of Peter Rost?"

From: "REDACTED" <redacted@hotmail.com>
To: rostpeter@hotmail.com
Subject: Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 15:15:00 -0500

Hello Dr. Rost,

I thought I would let you know that your name came up at an Eisai pharma meeting the other day in Phoenix. My X works for Pfizer and she bought your book for her Eisai counterpart.

When he got to Phoenix and they went in for compliance meeting, apparently the general counsel folks asked everyone in the room "has anyone here ever heard of Peter Rost?"

I thought you would find that funny...thanks again for everything you have done..and hopefully will do! So far I have purchased my copies of your book and given to my neighbors, friends, and parents. You are opening peoples eyes in a whole new way.

Thanks!

No comments: