Friday, September 26, 2008

Sarah Palin explains why she never got a passport until 2006. And why seeing Russia from Alaska helps her foreign-policy credentials.

Sarah Palin tells Katie Couric why she didn't get a passport until 2006 and why she is an experienced Russia expert:



She told Katie Couric that she had to work, sometimes two jobs, and that's why she didn't backpack around Europe like privileged kids do.

"I'm not one of those who maybe come from a background of, you know, kids who perhaps graduated college and their parents get them a passport and a backpack and say, 'Go off and travel the world.' Noooo. I worked all my life. In fact, I usually had two jobs all my life, until I had kids. ... I was not part of, I guess, that culture."

So there.

After seeing Katie Couric's interview with Sarah Palin, it can be concluded that she must have the same interview coach as Miss Teen USA South Carolina 2007.

Full transcript.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Potentially the dumbest politician I have seen in 40 years.

Anonymous said...

In today's America, the dumber the better.So by fulfilling her potential for the dumbest ever, she will be the best. And if the old man is elected (could happen) she has very good potential to slip into something perfectly comfortable for her, the prez's job and surpass Bush in dombness. Then we'll have the real life and in real time, dumb and dumber. The movie will have nothing on these two.