Sunday, January 14, 2007

Paula Abdul: Any publicity is good publicity . . .

Some close relatives of mine like to watch American Idol, so I know who Paula Abdul is, since that show goes on forever, every second night. I guess Paula counts as "authority," so it gives me the right to write about her on this blog, without deviating too far from "questioning authority," by questioning her, uh, sobriety.

By the way, it's amazing how much can be squeezed in under that headline, "Question Authority," right?

So here's Paula in her most recent interview, and I didn't quite recognize her--let's say she wasn't as succinct as she usually is.

I guess the debate is; is she, or not? Here's the video. Watch the reaction of the anchor women doing the interviewing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don;t know who Paula Abdul is, but Simon Cowel is a dude, a fellow Englishman to bew proud of!

Argon said...

Paula Abdul has made great strides in recovering from a very debilitating accident and I guess the stress of all those interviews made her symptoms worse so I don't fault her for it.