Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Politicians: Owned & Operated by Corporate America

I just received a book in the mail written by Jack Lohman, with the title Politicians: Owned & Operated by Corporate America.

I didn't recognize the author and I didn't recognize the publisher, "Colgate Press," so I figured it was a vanity press, but maybe it is not. The book looks profesional enough.

Of course the author hoped I would mention the book, which I had no intention of doing, until I started flipping through it.

I rapidly changed my mind.

There is more info in this book to scare any red-blooded American into a rebellion than anything I've seen so far. If you want to know how the corporations have taken over our system, read this book! You may actually start to cry after reading it.

To buy go here, http://www.moneyedpoliticians.com/

Actually, when I didn't find the book on Amazon I almost dumped this post.

But, this time, I'll let it pass. The book is just too good, and worth A LOT MORE THAN the $13 bucks the publisher charges to send it directly to you. In fact, it is a steal at this price. Buy it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll give it a shot. David Sirota and Arianna (dispite her inability to run an honest site) both have written books as well about this.

It just gets depressing to see how easily bought off our congress is.

I remember, Mark Twain, making the comment about the best congress money can buy.

Well that's not quite accuate, It really should be the WORST congress money can buy.

All HO's working for their PIMPS, the corporations.

And what is a HO's job?

To seperate as much money from the JOHN (Taxpayers) to give to the PIMPS.

And they are doing a bang up job of it too.

(Like the pun?)

Peter Rost said...

I have one thing to say about this book. BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT. It really is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Peter, did you not know this information prior to receiving and reading the book?

Kansas said...

Wow, just reading the preview for this book makes me want to kill myself.

Either that or move to Canada.

Tell me Doc, does the book offer any solutions? I don’t think I could take another book on how evil our government actually is without at least a little ray of hope at the end.