Friday, August 18, 2006

How Much is this Blog Worth?

Depends on who's reading, I guess. I hear some people can't live without it, and some couldn't live with it.

But there are more objective methods to determine a value, such as looking at number of links to this blog and other Technorati measurements. How this is done in described here.

And then, the value of this blog is this:


My blog is worth $33,872.40.
How much is your blog worth?



Not too bad for a two month old start-up, I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peter...good job with the ads. Readable, but not overbearing. People can easily choose to explore them or ignore them as they feel.

Hope you get above average hits!

Anonymous said...

Great! Problem solved, $33k is more than my yearly salary so I know you can live on it.

Just offer to sell out to Pfizers lawyers and then they can pretend to be you and write whatever they like to benefit themselves.

A great marketing gimmick - that's what you're all about, right? Marketing and money?

A sell out is a sell out is a sell out.

No?

Look Dr. I'm being a smartass in case you can't tell, but truly, were you in the same shallow world as the awful Pharma rep comments linked to previously? I would rather be a crack addict than to work and live so shallowly, so miserably - at least with crack you are not kidding yourself that the reality you live is a contrived fantasy that is sucking the life out of you.

Peter Rost said...

Anonymous . . . I'm happy I could bring the true thoughts of pharma employees to you. Problem is, an industry which both customers and employees bad mouth . . . what kind of future does it have?