Monday, March 09, 2009

Comments on Merck's Schering-Plough acquisition BEFORE it took place.

Schering purchase?

-This would be horrid! I have had the "pleasure" of working at this shithole of a company. The people at Schering are trash, the management is worse...(especially the rejects from Bayer) we would be acquiring a bunch of egotistical, unethical, lazy asses who don't do their jobs and find someone else to blame it on. SAY IT ISN'T SO!

-I am certain that Merck employees are no better. Pharma is shit period.

-oh they are trust me, I have worked for both companies. Schering is the Toilet of pharma. No morals, no ethics, no integrity, it's the worst and there is a ton od dead weight there. With the NCM their people would be lost because they would actually have to talk to customers and follow rules... most of them cannot tell their ass from a hole in the ground!

-SP HQ guy here. I am a analyst and can see the writing on the wall. JnJ, or Merck is unknown. Take over by one of them is certain with announcement by spring. You read it here first. If you want my guess then probably will be broken up where both companies get something. This is not good for SP and I hope it does not happen.

And some people think CafePharma isn't good for getting the news ahead of the stock market.

No comments: