Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm meeting with institutional investors and hedge funds this week.

I've been invited to meet with a large number of institutional investors and hedge funds this week. Included are both those that focus on the drug industry and some generalists.

I'm getting an amazing number of questions and half the people have read my first book.

These money managers have direct access to corporate managements on a regular basis, but something tells me they feel they don't get the full story.

Apparently I'm able to fill in some of the blanks.

Some time ago I did a talk at the National Venture Capital Association's annual meeting in New York which also resulted in a very animated debate -- if you are interested in a personal consultation, let me know and we can set this up in the U.S., Europe or anywhere else in the world.

No comments: