Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Reader comment on Killer Drug

The novel - Killer Drug – I thought of the following:

Ayn Rand Tom Wolfe Clive Cussler Patricia Cornwell

I’m not kidding – even though I don’t particularly lean in their direction, I have read at least one if not two of each of their books.

The fans of Rand, Wolfe, Cussler, and Cornwell will love Killer Drug.

“Killer” was really fun reading. I do a lot of reading but I don’t do a lot of fun reading…and it kept me turning the pages way past my bedtime.

I would classify it a Man’s Romance Novel. There are a few others out there besides Cussler and Wolfe…I can’t think of his name – a big selling hardcover author – Not Philip Roth but the same genre and age group –starts with an S?

I don’t know…but you know what I’m talking about…its way better than a Bosom Crusher.. still sexy –but built around a serious topic/scenario – so men can be seen reading it on the beach… but they are really liking the lady painted blue and the lovely bright but sexy girl friend…while the women are going….What does the hero look like??????

And everyone will tell their friends to read it. Like “The Other Side of Midnight” SIDNEY SHELDON…that’s the S name.

No comments: